Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bubbleshared Cartoon

I just couldn't resist. No way. The BubbleShare idea was just too tempting, so I decided to forget about all the other things piled up on my desk. It's like being a boy again who got a brand new toy :-)

So, here's a first and very rough attempt on using BubbleShare plus cartoons to make students talk... I could imagine to establish a collaborative blog, give students access to cartoons like that (split into panels with some erased speech bubbles) and make them fill the blanks with speech. Or - make them comment on the cartoon. Or whatever...

Here we go...

2 Comments:

Blogger Moonstuff said...

Wonderful idea! I´ll try to use it too.
Let me know your experiences using Bubbleshare with your students.
Keep in touch.
Lisette.

2:57 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger anitanita said...

Uwe, you really made a great use of this BubbleShare feature! I think you used a very creative approach for students to develop their language skill and have fun at the same time. I cannot wait to find some spare time and start playing with BubbleShare!

12:10 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home