Friday, January 27, 2006

The Vagaries of Photo Placement

I decided that it would be good pedagogy for me to create a new blog and run through the experiences the other participants are experiencing....and I have learned a lot! Adding numerous pictures is like throwing them up in the air to let the vagaries of chance and wind and other cyber conditions decide how they land. I found I could resize the photos easily, and I could move them a bit, but what I saw in the editing box and the way the turned out in the published blog were not the same at all. I don't think I had ever tried to put 6 photos in one post before.

I called my blog "Sortez du cadre" which means literally to leave the frame, or more aptly, to think outside of the box. I hope our collaborative blogging will take us places we never knew we were going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home