Saturday, February 18, 2006

Adding your del.icio.us tags to your blog template

I've been tagging pages in my Del.icio.us for quite a while, and yesterday I saw a neat example on how to add your tag cloud to a blogger blog. It is a Java script going into the blog template and after some trial and error, I made it. It does not look very neat as I used many different tags for different purposes, but at least I now know how to do this
I looked at Peter's blog with the lovely name

frankfurtwithoutasausage.blogspot.com/

From the Show menu in my browser, I was smartly sneaking into his source code, scrolling all the way down under where I have my profile and other stuff inthe sidebar, and stole the line where I read del.icio.us - then I copied this line into my blog template and inserted my own account name instead of his, and after some trial & error my preview showed a good result. Don't forget to save your artwork!

You can see it over at my blog worldofwebheads.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Berta said...

My, my, Sus. Your tags look Del.icio.us!!! I did see PeterĀ“s yesterday night and reminded me of our presenter from Iceland who showed us hers last Thursday. You are such a fast blog sister that in a blink of an eye you went to add it to yours and immediately came here to show us how. Thanks for so many wonderful tips. I just wish I had more time to put them into practice before the end of the session ... but that is most unlikely :-(
Warm regards, Berta

7:00 PM, February 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home