Sunday, February 19, 2006

Salvor Gissurardottir on social tagging in practice.


about 15 engaged participants enjoyed Salvor Gissurardottir's session some days ago where she explained hands-on examples of practical uses of social tags, del.icio.us, Suprglu and other mashups. We will send a resume with all the useful links from this session as soon as we can get the recording from Learning Times (which will be accessible from my office there).

I admit I've been looking at Suprglu before without really getting the idea, but yesterday I got this instant Aha! Well, so-so, still incomplete, but now I have one page from where I could get easy access to my latest stuff, as well as share with you, my dear blogsisters & brothers.

http://susny.suprglu.com/tag/blog06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home