Saturday, February 25, 2006

My first post here!

Well, As I could eventually post here and I was also able to embed audio to my blog( with the great help of Barbara Dieu!!!)I decided to do something nice.Thus, I chose to record just a little of Walt Whitman´s poem " Song of the Open Road" , which I consider to be a wonderful reflection about how we should see life and ourselves.That´s how I feel in relation to Blogs right now: a challenging path that I intend to travel with joy and courage in my heart.

Walt Whitman




2 Comments:

Blogger Sus Nyrop said...

Dear Isabel,

I share Uwe's message - no sound here, I can click the photo but only get a photo URL, no more. Which voice recording & hosting solution did you choose for this posting?

yours, busy busy Granny Sus

9:53 AM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger abb said...

Isabel, I can hear your recording perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing.

12:04 PM, February 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home